Pages

Thursday, January 12, 2006

what a difference a month makes

I retook my Greek final today. When I took it back in December I was questioning whether I should even be in Seminary and what God's plans for my future were. Well, God reaffirmed that yes I am supposed to be here and yes, I am supposed to be pursuing the chaplaincy. Anyway, back to the Greek final. The first time I took it I didn't do very well. In fact I did horribly. I got a 61 on it and I needed a minimum score of 70 to pass the course. But since Southern has experience with people not doing well on the final they offer a free Greek Review course and a chance to retake the final if you don't pass it the first time. So today I retook the final and this time I made a 91.5. Amazing how your scores can change when your perspective changes.

No comments: