Pages

Monday, January 02, 2006

Don't blame me... I voted for Bobby Jindal

This post over at Michelle Malkins blog points out just how much some people in Louisiana are out of touch with what's going on there. I have heard some horrible reports about Gov. Blanco since she took office and particularly since the hurricanes devastated my home state not long after we moved to Louisville, but this report takes the cake. We are constantly told by the MSM that it's the conservative Republicans who hate the poor and downtorodden and spend all the government's money on themselves but this shows the other side doing so. I have long said that I believe the state's reaction to the crisis would have been totally different if Bobby Jindal would have won the gubernatorial election. I can almost guarantee you that he would not have spent more than half a million dollars to renovate his offices 6 weeks after New Orleans was flooded.

No comments: