Pages

Saturday, June 11, 2005

beginnings

Well, I've finally been assimilated into the blog collective. The youth minister at my church has been blogging for a while now and has been telling me about it but I've just never really thought much about it. I finally started reading his blog among others and I've been sucked in. I've been wanting to send out a newsletter to all my friends from the military and from previous places I've lived just to let them know what's going on in my life. Hopefully this will be a way for me to keep them updated on a more regular basis. As you can see from the title I plan to pretty much just ramble on about nothing in particular in this space. I've also been wanting to journal for years but just never could bring myself to do it. Since I spend sooooo much of my time in front of a computer maybe this is the way I can finally bring myself to do it.

No comments: