Pages

Saturday, January 26, 2008

and then there were 2...

As in only 2 semesters remaining in seminary. I can't believe that I will actually (God willing) be graduating in December. The spring semester starts on Monday and I will be taking 15 hours. Before everyone starts telling me how absolutely insane I am, I've already heard it quite a few times. The thing is, I can either take 15 hours this semester, 6 in the summer and 11 in the Fall or I will have to go another semester. Since I'm not keen on putting off active duty with the Air Force for an additional 6 months, I'll just have to take 15 hours. Here's the rundown of my classes for the Spring.

Introduction to Old Testament II
Ministry of Proclamation (the preaching class)
Personal Evangelism
Biblical Worldview and Education Practice
Discipling Adults

So, if the frequency of posting here on the blog does not increase like I promised for the next few months at least you'll know why.

No comments: