Pages

Friday, February 03, 2006

that's more like it

I posted before about the huge stack of books I had to read for the Fall Semester. My stack of reading has shrunk considerably for this spring. The pictures below show the books that compose my required reading for each semester. I placed an 18 inch baseball bat from the Louisville Slugger Museum next to each stack as a point of reference.

There is one book missing from each stack. A friend borrowed one Spiritual Disciplines book from last Fall and one book from this Spring has not yet been shipped by CBD. So each stack should actually be about 1/2 inch taller. Hopefully this difference in the amount of required reading will equate to a little more time to spend with my family this semester.

Well, that's about it for tonight. Gotta go read one of the books in that stack on the right.

1 comment:

EKENYERENGOZI Michael Chima said...

You are a scholar and you love your books or leave them.

You are capable.

God bless.