Pages

Friday, August 17, 2007

back to the books

Well another semester has officially begun. I am again taking 4 classes this semester. They are:
1. Introduction to Old Testament I
2. Systematic Theology III
3. Introduction to Christian Philosophy
4. Team Ministry Relations

So far it seems like this is going to be an interesting semester. The only drawback so far is that 3 of my 4 classes are 3 hour blocks one day a week. In one sense that's good because I only have to have assignments done for those classes once a week. However, I have the feeling that sitting through two 3 hour block classes on the same day is going to get really old. But, oh well, it's only for a season.

2 comments:

Caleb said...

I know the feeling with the three hour classes. I only go to class at Southwestern on Mondays, but I am in class from 8am to 6pm without a single break. It makes for a long day. It usually takes until Wednesday for my brain to recover enough to even crack a book.

rob said...

Hang in there brother. This too shall pass and then we'll be ministering to people in need of the Savior, and probably studying more than we do now to get all those sermons and lesson plans prepared.